Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Savannah's Adventures - Day 2

I believe someone is worn out!  Whoo-Hoo!  I made it up before my niece!  First, I guess I should preface this with the fact that whenever Savannah is in town, she's ALWAYS up before I am.  This little barrel of energy thinks that 6:30am is when everyone should be up.  Luckily for me, she's quite independent and manages to get her own cereal and juice and can find all of the Disney channels on her own.  Today, she didn't wake up until shortly after this picture.....She claimed it had something to do with my camera making too much noise.  Yeah, we'll go with that!  Lol
Then off to the store to do a little shopping.  Did she find enough to try on??
In 45 minutes of shopping, Savannah found 2 shirts to buy and by now, she'd worked up quite an appetite.  (As it had been nearly 2 hours since her last meal)
We picked up my friends daughter, Elaine, and off to lunch at Quizno's we go.
Then it's home for an afternoon of swimming.  It was really nice to have someone close to Savannah's age around.  It took some of the pressure off me.  :-)  They became fast friends.




I'm worn out just loading all of these pictures.  We all had a great time though.  Glad the girls got to get together.  Apparently, Savannah had worked up quite an appetite....About an hour before dinner, she asked for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  For dinner she had 2 large bowls of Chicken, Sausage and Broccoli pasta and 3 pieces of garlic bread.
Evidently, this wasn't enough, because an hour later, she ate a bowl of watermelon AND 10 minutes after that, ate a Cinnamon Dulche le Leche cupcake.  Savannah still wasn't done!  She asked for a whole peanut butter and jelly sandwich!  WHAT????  This little 11 year old girl is going to eat us out of house and home!  Where does she put it all and where can I sign up for her metabolism???  We've still got a couple hours til bed....what more will she eat?  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment