Monday, July 11, 2011

The Final Day w/the Fam.

After a late night (I don't think I fell asleep until 2:45am), most everyone got up early to watch the Women's Soccer World Cup.  Personally, I couldn't wait for it to be over!  Nothing worse than watching soccer!  I made myself busy in the kitchen, making breakfast burritos for everyone.  Took some great pictures of them, but proceeded to erase everything off my camera and forgot to download the latest pictures.  Oh well.  There's always another meal to photograph somewhere.
Burritos were eaten, showers were taken and now Shane wanted to take pictures near a fountain of some sort and he wanted dolphins in it.  Hmmmm.........Does he know where he is?  Did Shane fall and hit his head last night and I somehow missed it?  We live in Arizona!  There are no dolphins in any fountains here, unless it's a dolphin made of tile, on the bottom of someone's pool.  Heading out, we drove over to a nearby little park with a little lake.  Hope this was enough for my little Bro.  No dolphins, but there were fish in the lake/pond.  I had fun taking some more pictures.
A different one in color:
Trying an artistic shot:
Cute Father/Daughter picture:
I'm really glad that I have a nice tri-pod.  This worked wonderfully, for these great group shots.  So happy that they came out!
I can't decide which one I like better....the black and white version of the one above or the color version of the one below...
With all of that done, someone was getting cranky because they were hungry.  And, it wasn't my wonderful niece!  Shane needed lunch and he needed it now.  Gordon Biersch here we come.

All too soon, it was time for my family to pack up and leave for the airport.  So great to spend time with everyone and especially great to enjoy Savannah for a few days.
Come back and visit us again.  And for all of our other family that is reading this....we have open guest rooms any time!  We'd love to have you.
It's back to the daily grind for me.  This week I'm working on a special birthday cake for a special little girl......Can't wait for you to see it, Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment